Bidfood launches a new Equipment range in time for reopening of indoor dining
With outdoor dining in full swing and indoor dining now open again, Bidfood, one of the UK’s leading foodservice providers, has launched a new equipment range, covering 1200 essential products that any catering establishment will need. All of the products can be ordered with any food order, keeping it simple!
Bidfood understands that catering establishments now more than ever need to keep it simple and keeping costs down, therefore the new range has been selected with this in mind offering a new improved equipment range meeting any budget requirement but not compromising on quality, sourced from well-known brands. The range offers everything from stainless steel gastronorms to chefs’ jackets.
Jason Hersey, Category Support Specialist, said: ‘We are very excited for this new launch, never before has it been easier to buy both food and equipment from Bidfood. Now that lockdown is easing I am looking forward to seeing our customers open up and seeing how they adapt and evolve to new consumer dining habits.’
Top consumer priorities when returning to indoor dining:
- The fundamentals – quality, cleanliness, safety and price are key
- 40% of those not returning to the on-trade in April said it’s because of sitting outside
- Despite many consumers wanting to save more, spend less – the majority won’t sacrifice going out for food and drinks with 78% intending to go out as frequency or more frequently than pre-pandemic
- Consumers expect more from operators – different experiences; food they can’t cook at home. *
- The fundamentals – quality, cleanliness, safety and price are key they were the top 4 factors consumers considered key to a good experience in a pub, bar or restaurant*
- 40% of those who did not plan to return to the on-trade in April said they didn’t want to sit outside**
- Despite almost half (46%) of consumers intending to save more and spend less after the pandemic, the majority won’t sacrifice going out for food and drinks as 78% intend to go out as frequently or more frequently than they did before the pandemic ***
- 73% are looking forward to having cuisines and dishes they can’t make easily at home) ****
To find out more details of the products, take a look at the Equipment section of the website or view the Helping you with…Equipment guide for the main kitchen products.
*CGA Consumer Countdown to Reopening Series Part 4, March 2021
**CGA Consumer Countdown to Reopening Series Part 1, March 2021
***CGA Consumer Countdown to Reopening Series Part 3, March 2021
****Bidfood consumer survey, 1000 UK respondents, March 2021
- Azhar Nawaz